Does any one else out there have an April list of excitements that look sort of like an Etcha-Sketch scribble?
Mine does, but for fun reasons.
- School will be out in late May, so I have just a few more weeks of my quiet blogging days of winter.
- This means that if I stand a chance at an hour here and there over the summer, I’d better lay some plans now.
- I signed up for an April Writing Challenge that includes, well, you’ll see. For now, my plan is to lots of photos of hands doing sign language letters, and just one word. It’s called the A-Z challenge. I’m not going to try and win prizes, but look forward to participating as I can!
- Track, baseball, lawn mowing, dog walking, Easter travels, and planning out summer camps and travel.
- Oh. And I committed to my men to sign myself up at the Y so, they will hear “bye!!! Food is in the cabinet…..off to meet with the trainer and run a few miles!” (shhh…, don’t tell, the real plan is:…hot tub…yoga…little bit of Zumba…are paper backs allowed in the sauna room? Can one knit and Zumba at the same time?)
All to say, that my blogging will be spotty at a minimum, with a return to the regular bat channel by May would be my hope and plan.
Peace – K.