No more A-Z blogging for April 2012! Sun’s up, day is rolling and darn fast, and May is here.
I came in at the last minute with my last three letters of the alphabet and was too tired to find some sign language examples from the alphabet…so, I’m throwing ’em in here, and adding a link to a song that I’m adding to a prayer CD that I’m making for a grieving friend…
See you next year Blogging A-Z!
- “v” for victory at last! The challenge is done.
- this is a “w” in sign language – try it – it feels good to stretch those piggies.
- go ahead…scrunch that inde *X*
- “Y” ? Because I said so darn it!
- That index in the air, and you have done the whole alphabet – good job!
click here for a link to a youtube slide show of the best Easter song of all,
King of May by Natalie Merchant….
- Happy Easter Everyone…honest…