- Cheap travel tips in Boston
- Whale Watching
- Meneiers Disease
- How to Use a Paint Roller
- Painless IT Band Stretches
- Paint Color Philosophy
- Yo Yo Ma
- Jon Stewart
- How to Write a Mission Statement
- Is it true that you can pay the State of South Carolina money to have a confederate flag on your license plate?
- Cute puppies running in circles videos
I’m in the middle of a serious waffle making chore so my thoughts are pretty scattered…but I want to pass on a link to what a minister friend of mine sent this morning: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/18/jon-stewart-charleston-no-jokes_n_7618110.html . Can you imagine the pressure on a Friday morning in America if your job is to preach this coming Sunday? In a Methodist church no less?
I asked a friend who is a professional musician for some good cello music this morning. My ENT wasn’t up for explaining why violin music is starting to cause my skin to crawl. Someone suggest trying cello and it worked. Lower frequency I guess? Who knows. So, on the topic of confederate flags and hypercusis my friend sent me this cello video: https://youtu.be/we2PPUxMMlo .
Amazing. Just four strings.
So. What is on your websearch list?